Tuesday, October 7, 2014

A Little Birdie Told Me... (HSS196)

Hey, hey, everybody!! Welcome back to the blog, I'm glad you're here!
Today, I am posting my creation for the new Hand Stamped Sentiments challenge. I LOVE these colors! They scream Halloween, which I love, but I feared a little bit away from the Halloween theme, although I did use a Halloween set! 

I just love that little crow from Freaky Friends, don't you!? I use him a lot. He's a great stamp if you're just trying to get a "fall" feel rather than Halloween specifically. And check out my feather!! It was cut with the Four Feathers Framelits. It is silver glimmer paper that I inked with Blackberry Bliss ink and a dauber! Fun and easy! The DSP is in the annual catalog and is called Park Lane. The " A Little Birdie Told Me" sentiment is form a hostess set calledHello Love.

OK, thanks for checking things out today. Make sure you hop over to HSS to see what the other designers came up with. 

And, remember today is the last day to 
RSVP for my Simply Beautiful Card Class! 
Check out the details below! 

Next Class: Thursday, October 9
Simply Beautiful Card Class
8 cards and envelopes $15 or FREE with a minimum purchase
Live out of town? Can't make it that night? Get all 8 cards for FREE when you place a $35 order. 
Email me to receive the hostess code and to let me know you want your FREE cards! 

12 Weeks of Christmas Tutorials delivered FREE to your inbox!
We've already seen week 1 and week 2 comes out on Thursday. 
Don't wait! 


Super Saturday; Holiday Edition
Saturday, October 25
Don't Miss the BIGGEST Craft day of the year! 
Super Saturday is your chance to get a jump start on your holiday crafting. Four classes, each offered in person or 
"To Go," will help you with your upcoming holiday needs!

Purchase the Stampin' Up Starter Kit and get a FREE pack of Designer Series Paper for Six Months!
That's an additional $66 in product for FREE!
Plus, you will become a Sweet Stampede Star and get to enjoy all the benefits I offer my downline!


Check out Stampin' Up Weekly Specials and Clearance Rack New additions!

  



2 comments:

  1. Super cute! I love that glimmery feather along with the bird. Gives her a glamorous boost :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this, I think I like it because it's not so traditional Halloween. Super cute as always!!

    ReplyDelete