Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Christmas Curvy Keepsake Box

Hey everybody! 

Do you have the Curvy Keepsake Box? I've used mine so much already I think it's about to break in half!! LOL! These framelits are so fun to use. And so, SO easy to put together! Here is another version I did for this coming week's craft sale.

It's made out of Basic Black Cardstock. The stamp is from the Mingle all the Way set. I stamped it in Versamark ink and embossed it with Whisper White embossing powder. I added "stitching lines" with my Sig White Uniball Pen.
The paper mint was created with the Starburst Sayings stamp set. Last, the snowflake is from the Snowflake Card Framelit set.

Thanks for stopping by today! 

Have you heard about my Holiday Punch Card? 
Purchase $200 in SU products between now and December 31, I will gift you with a photopolymer stamp set of your choice! Purchase all at once or a few orders at a time. Keep track of it at home and email me when your punch card is full!


12 Weeks of Christmas Tutorials delivered FREE to your inbox!



Upcoming Classes:
(Attend in person or get it "to go" in the mail!)
Check out details for all classes here! 

Last day to sign up: November 8

Simply Beautiful Card Class
8 Cards- $15 or free with a minimum purchase
Thursday, November 13, 6-8 PM
Forest Hills Presbyterian Church. Helotes, TX

Check out Stampin' Up Weekly Specials and Clearance Rack New additions!

  



2 comments:

  1. A-DOR-A-BLE!!!! Must CASE! These will make great favors for a Christmas meeting I'm hosting in Dec. - Thank you so much for the inspiration - love, love, love your blog!!

    ReplyDelete