Monday, October 6, 2014

Halloween Fry Box Video Tutorial

Hey everybody! I am going to share with you my most popular craft show item today. These little guys are easy to make and a HOT seller! Plus, they are super fun to give to friends and family. 
If you haven't purchased the Fry Box die yet, you need to! It's so easy to put together and will serve you though every event you can think of! 


I found these Halloween Rice Krispie Treats at Target and have also seen them at Walmart. They have Frankenstein, Ghost, Mummys and Vampires. SO fun! The middle box has Pumpkin flavored Ghiradelli that I found at Sams Club

Because I made a thousand of these, I used up lots of my left over retired ribbon. That's why you won't find this ribbon in the catalog. But, you have lots of great choices. The Pumpkin Pie Chevron Ribbon would be perfect! Stamps used are Ghoulish Greetings and Tag Talk. 

Stamps used here are Tag Talk, Fall Fest and And Many More. 

Stamps used are Tag Talk and Holiday Invitation.

Would you like to see how I made the two monsters? Well, here ya go! Enjoy!


If you would like to purchase any of the products used, you can do so here!



Upcoming Classes:
(Attend in person or get it "to go" in the mail!)
Check out details for all classes here! 

Next Class: Thursday, October 9
Simply Beautiful Card Class
8 cards and envelopes $15 or FREE with a minimum purchase
Live out of town? Can't make it that night? Get all 8 cards for FREE when you place a $35 order. 
Email me to receive the hostess code and to let me know you want your FREE cards! 

Super Saturday; Holiday Edition
Saturday, October 25
Don't Miss the BIGGEST Craft day of the year! 
Super Saturday is your chance to get a jump start on your holiday crafting. Four classes, each offered in person or 
"To Go," will help you with your upcoming holiday needs!

Purchase the Stampin' Up Starter Kit and get a FREE pack of Designer Series Paper for Six Months!
That's an additional $66 in product for FREE!
Plus, you will become a Sweet Stampede Star and get to enjoy all the benefits I offer my downline!


Check out Stampin' Up Weekly Specials and Clearance Rack New additions!

  



No comments:

Post a Comment