Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Pumpkin Spice and Peppermint Gum

Hello everybody! 
I'm sharing with you a fun little treat I made for recent craft shows.
I stumbled upon some new gum called Trident Laters Pumpkin Spice! Now, c'mon, aren't these just screaming to be a gift with some cute Stampin' Up fall paper and stamps?? Yes! 


I used the Motley Monsters DSP and Fall Fest stamp set for the cover. 
The sentiment is from Bitty Banners. 


Right next to that gum was Trident Layers Candy Cane! I chewed a lot of this last year, I loved it! So, of course it needs to be dressed up too, right?

To create the "peppermint", I used the Amazing Birthday stamp set and the sentiment is from Really Good Greetings. 

Thanks for stopping bu today! Don't forget, tomorrow is installment #4 in my 12 weeks of Christmas video tutorials! And, I have a very special offer, so make sure you look for it! The only way you can get it is to be on my mailing list, so make sure you click on that "Newsletter" button on the right side of my blog. Here is a sneak peek...



12 Weeks of Christmas Tutorials delivered FREE to your inbox!

Upcoming Classes:
(Attend in person or get it "to go" in the mail!)
Check out details for all classes here! 

Last day to sign up: November 8

Simply Beautiful Card Class
8 Cards- $15 or free with a minimum purchase
Thursday, November 13, 6-8 PM
Forest Hills Presbyterian Church. Helotes, TX

Check out Stampin' Up Weekly Specials and Clearance Rack New additions!

  



1 comment:

  1. I am signed up for the 12 Weeks pf Christmas newsletter. The direct link for the You Tube video for the tic tac holders did not work....could you please send me a good link to my email? Thanks
    debi_lowery@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete