Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Blendabilities, Fall Fest and a new video! (SCIC88)

Good morning! Stampin' Up has two very exciting announcements today! 
First, Stamp, Stock Up and Save!
In honor of World Card Making Day (Saturday) SU has put some of our favorite essentials on sale! Stock up now because these deals are only good until October 6!


And, a REALLY amazing deal for anyone who is interested i purchasing the Stampin' Up Starter Kit. Not only will you get $125 of anything you want for $99, but you will also get a free pack of DSP EVERY MONTH for 6 months!! Uhm, hello!?! That's crazy! Crazy Awesome! 
If you would like to know the benefits of joining my team and Stampin' Up, please visit my Join page. If you are ready to pick out your goodies now, click here. As always, please email me with any questions! 


OK, onto the fun project I have for you today!  It involves two techniques: Blendabilities and an embossed images as well as a watercolor sunset background.
I was very inspired by our inspiration at SCIC this month. 

I've used this Blendabilities technique before and it's time to show you exactly how to do it! 

This card features the Fall Fest stamp set and Framelits. I also used the new Hostess excessive stamp set called Good Greeting (only available through Oct 31.) The Blendabilities markers I used are Pumpkin Pie and Soft Suede. For the watercolor background, I used the Aquapainter.







Upcoming Classes:
(Attend in person or get it "to go" in the mail!)
Check out details for all classes here! 

Simply Beautiful Card Class
Attend in person- $15 or free with a minimum purchase
Receive the cards in the mail for FREE with a $35 purchase. Email me for the Hostess Code.
Super Saturday is your chance to get a jump start on your holiday crafting. Four classes, each offered in person or 
"To Go," will help you with your upcoming holiday needs!

Check out Stampin' Up Weekly Specials and Clearance Rack New additions!

  




No comments:

Post a Comment