Sunday, October 5, 2014

Stampede Sunday

Hello everyone! Sorry I am late posting today! It's been a very busy weekend! I had an all day craft fair yesterday and a class today.... So, I am squeezing in this post!

This past week, we also had our downline gathering. Each gathering includes 4-5 make and takes and I also am making videos for them of some of the make and takes as well as some surprise projects! 

Today I am showing you one of the things we made, and it was completely CASED from the talented Erika Clark. I saw it and LOVED it! So, I came up with a tutorial so my downline can use it at their classes as well. 
OK, I just have to say that in the photo, my coloring looks TERRIBLE! I am not sure what happened! In really life, it doesn't look so splotchy... Hmmm....  How embarrassing.. LOL! 
Anyway, ignore the splotchy house and look at the cute ribbon pull.. Such a fun technique!

So, this is a perk of being in my downline, The Sweet Stampede!
We have a special blog dedicated to training and learning about all the amazing things we can do with our Stampin' business. 
If you are interested in joining my team, now is an amazing time:

Purchase the Stampin' Up Starter Kit and get a FREE pack of Designer Series Paper for Six Months!
That's an additional $66 in product for FREE!
Plus, you will become a Sweet Stampede Star and get to enjoy all the benefits I offer my downline!


Upcoming Classes:
(Attend in person or get it "to go" in the mail!)
Check out details for all classes here! 

Next Class: Thursday, October 9
Simply Beautiful Card Class
RSVP Deadline: October 7
8 cards and envelopes $15 or FREE with a minimum purchase
Live out of town? Can't make it that night? Get all 8 cards for FREE when you place a $35 order. 
Email me to receive the hostess code and to let me know you want your FREE cards! 

Super Saturday; Holiday Edition
Saturday, October 25
Don't Miss the BIGGEST Craft day of the year! 
Super Saturday is your chance to get a jump start on your holiday crafting. Four classes, each offered in person or 
"To Go," will help you with your upcoming holiday needs!

Purchase the Stampin' Up Starter Kit and get a FREE pack of Designer Series Paper for Six Months!
That's an additional $66 in product for FREE!
Plus, you will become a Sweet Stampede Star and get to enjoy all the benefits I offer my downline!


Check out Stampin' Up Weekly Specials and Clearance Rack New additions!

  




No comments:

Post a Comment