Saturday, October 25, 2014

Sweet Stampede Saturday

Hello everyone! Today is Stampede Saturday which means I send my downline, The Sweet Stampede an exclusive video tutorial they can use for their business or personal projects. 

Today, I am showing them how to make this adorable Christmas treat box! 

If you have any questions about or are  interested in purchasing the Stampin' Up starter kit  and receive all the benefits of being on my team, email me, or click here! We'd love to have you on our team! 

Have you heard about my Holiday Punch Card? 
Purchase $200 in SU products between now and December 31, I will gift you with a photopolymer stamp set of your choice! Purchase all at once or a few orders at a time. Keep track of it at home and email me when your punch card is full!


12 Weeks of Christmas Tutorials delivered FREE to your inbox!



Upcoming Classes:
(Attend in person or get it "to go" in the mail!)
Check out details for all classes here! 

Last day to sign up: November 8

Simply Beautiful Card Class
8 Cards- $15 or free with a minimum purchase
Thursday, November 13, 6-8 PM
Forest Hills Presbyterian Church. Helotes, TX

Check out Stampin' Up Weekly Specials and Clearance Rack New additions!

  




No comments:

Post a Comment