Friday, November 7, 2014

Stamp Club November

Hello everyone!

Tonight is night two for my Stamp Clubs an here are the fun things we are making!

Our 3D project this month is an easy one. Petite Cafe Bags all dressed up! Did you know these bags have a wax coating on the inside to prevent your treat from turning the bag greasy! Awesome! 


Our card project was inspired by the lovely Julie Kettlewell, my friend in England! I love everything she does and when I saw her class where they created the trees with the snow in them, I had to use it! Not that we would know ANYTHING about snow in trees down here in South Texas... But, we can still enjoy the beautiful scene and wish for just a little snow someday. 

Our third project is either (club members get to choose) a Scrapbook Page or a card featuring the Bigz Gift Bow Die. I am loving this die lately! 


This card is fun...

 When you life the top box, a message pops up! 

 I'm making two special videos for my long distance club ladies. They will be receiving all three projects in the mail this month, but when a project has a special technique, I like to make a video for them to go with it. 


Have you heard about my long distance Stamp Club to go? All of my groups are currently full right now, but you can always get on the waiting list! As soon as a group of 6 fills, you will get to start.  Just email me and let me know you want in on these fun monthly projects! You can read all about the details here.


Have you heard about my Holiday Punch Card? 
Purchase $200 in SU products between now and December 31, I will gift you with a photopolymer stamp set of your choice! Purchase all at once or a few orders at a time. Keep track of it at home and email me when your punch card is full!


12 Weeks of Christmas Tutorials delivered FREE to your inbox!



Upcoming Classes:
(Attend in person or get it "to go" in the mail!)
Check out details for all classes here! 

Last day to sign up: November 8

Simply Beautiful Card Class
8 Cards- $15 or free with a minimum purchase
Thursday, November 13, 6-8 PM
Forest Hills Presbyterian Church. Helotes, TX

Check out Stampin' Up Weekly Specials and Clearance Rack New additions!

  



No comments:

Post a Comment