Sunday, November 2, 2014

Stippled Blossoms (SC90)

Hey everybody! Oh my goodness, something is wrong with me! I missed the date for Stampin' Celebration AGAIN!! In my defense, I had several Stampin' events this weekend... BUT... still not an excuse!

Without further delay, here is this month's SCIC challenge! 
Isn't it gorgeous!!?? I love all of it! I created something non-Christmas, which is all I have been doing lately. It is a nice break!


Stamps: Stippled Blossoms, Hardwood
Ink: Strawberry Slush, Pink Pirouette , Soft Suede, Coastal Cabana
Paper: Early Espresso, Whisper White, Coastal Cabana, 
Tools: Big Shot, Darling Doily Thinlit
Embellishment: Pink Pirouette Seam Binding

Make sure you hop over to SCIC and see what the other ladies have created!


Have you heard about my Holiday Punch Card? 
Purchase $200 in SU products between now and December 31, I will gift you with a photopolymer stamp set of your choice! Purchase all at once or a few orders at a time. Keep track of it at home and email me when your punch card is full!


12 Weeks of Christmas Tutorials delivered FREE to your inbox!



Upcoming Classes:
(Attend in person or get it "to go" in the mail!)
Check out details for all classes here! 

Last day to sign up: November 8

Simply Beautiful Card Class
8 Cards- $15 or free with a minimum purchase
Thursday, November 13, 6-8 PM
Forest Hills Presbyterian Church. Helotes, TX

Check out Stampin' Up Weekly Specials and Clearance Rack New additions!

  





1 comment:

  1. lovely, lovely card!! I am inspired!!! So lucky to be on a team with such talented ladies!!

    ReplyDelete