Saturday, December 13, 2014

Best Day Ever

Good morning everyone! I'm sharing a project with you today that I made specifically for my downline, The Sweet Stampede! Every other saturday, they get an exclusive tutorial delivered to our team page! But, I wanted to share the project photos with you also because you can get a glimpse at some Sneak Peek Products from the upcoming Sale A Bration Catalog! 


Isn't this so fun!! Yea, gotta love that paper! It's called Best Year Ever and the stamp is from a set called Best Day Ever. They are only available (for free!!!) when you place a qualifying order during Sale A Bration (Jan 6- March 31.) 


If you would like access to my bi-monthly Stampede Tutorials, join my team!! 

If you purchase the Starter Kit during Sale A Bration, you can choose both the paper and the stamp set I used in my project for FREE! In fact, you can choose two of anything from the Sale A Bration catalog when you join between January 6 and March 31. Can't wait? Join now for $99 and have immediate access to the yet unreleased Occasions Catalog and Sale A Bration Catalogs! (SU Demos already get to order from them!!!)
Email me if you'd like to talk about it or click the Join link! 

Have a great Saturday! 


Upcoming Classes:
(Attend in person or get it "to go" in the mail!)
Check out details for all classes here! 


Love Story Extra Fancy Folds Class To Go only
$42 ( includes shipping)
Class fee includes Project Life by SU Cards and 
Accessory Kit as well as supplies to make 5 VERY 
fancy (over the top) cards and a PDF instruction manual.
Last Day to RSVP: December 27
Have you heard about my Holiday Punch Card? 
Purchase $200 in SU products between now and December 31, I will gift you with a photopolymer stamp set of your choice! Purchase all at once or a few orders at a time. Keep track of it at home and email me when your punch card is full!




  




No comments:

Post a Comment