Thursday, December 18, 2014

Gingerbread House Ornament

Earlier this week, I attended a wonderful party at my sideline, June Leyendecker's house. We all brought a "shoe box swap" to share. A shoe box swap is a simple project to share. The theme was "a wrapped homemade goodie."


We spent a couple of hours working through each other's projects. It was so much fun! I ended up with 12 wrapped homemade goodies, each different! 

Here is one created by my sideline Shari Fritz. So pretty! 

My project used last month's Paper Pumpkin kit. I saw this idea on Rosmarie Diehel's blog. So, so cute and easy!! 

 We also did an ornament exchange, white elephant style!


That was REALLY fun and got a little crazy in the end with the all the stealing!
My ornament was a little Gingerbread House.
I started with the smalls Envelope Liner Framelit for the front and back shape. The rest is history... I have no idea how I made it, and am not sure I could recreate it! LOL!

I used the Striped Scalloped Thinlit for the roof. Looks like icing, right? 






And here is one final picture of all the ladies in attendance. It was so much fun and I am so glad to have these ladies in my sideline! And, I am so thankful for June for hosting such a fun gathering during such a crazy time of the year! 



Upcoming Classes:
(Attend in person or get it "to go" in the mail!)
Check out details for all classes here! 

Love Story Extra Fancy Folds Class To Go only
$42 ( includes shipping)
Class fee includes Project Life by SU Cards and 
Accessory Kit as well as supplies to make 5 VERY 
fancy (over the top) cards and a PDF instruction manual.
Last Day to RSVP: December 27
Have you heard about my Holiday Punch Card? 
Purchase $200 in SU products between now and December 31, I will gift you with a photopolymer stamp set of your choice! Purchase all at once or a few orders at a time. Keep track of it at home and email me when your punch card is full!



  



3 comments:

  1. That Gingerbread Ornament is ADORABLE!!!!!!!! I must try to make one myself!!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your gingerbread ornament!! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Gingerbread House ornament is ADORABLE. Once again your creativitiy is amazing.

    ReplyDelete