Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Let's Get Away Project Life by Stampin' Up

Hello everybody! I am having so much fun playing with all my new Occasions Catalog goodies. I feel so refreshed when a new catalog comes out. It's like my batteries have been recharged! For those of you that don't know, the Occasions Catalog goes live for everyone January 6, but if you are a Stampin Up demo, you have early access!!

So, I love the colors in the new Let's Get Away Project Life Card and Accessory Collection. It feels so fresh and springy! I used the cards to quickly make a card for this wake's Hand Stamped Sentiment's challenge. That's the beauty of these cards- they all coordinate so well and make creating so easy!


So there is no stamping on this card. None! The sentiments is done with letter stickers from the Accessory collection! 
So. Easy.
I added a doily that isn't from the collection, but everything else is Project Life By Stampin' Up. Isn't it a fun color pallet?

Make sure you check out the other designers at HSS this week! This will be last challenge with HSS sadly. I am just so busy these days, that I am having a very hard time making my designer deadlines. But, I will still play along when I do have time because HSS always has a great challenge!


Thanks for stopping by today! If you'd like to get your hands on the Occasions Catalog NOW, remember, you can if you join Stampin' Up! Check out all the details here.

Have a wonderful Tuesday!


Upcoming Classes:
(Attend in person or get it "to go" in the mail!)
Check out details for all classes here! 

Love Story Extra Fancy Folds Class To Go only
$42 ( includes shipping)
Class fee includes Project Life by SU Cards and 
Accessory Kit as well as supplies to make 5 VERY 
fancy (over the top) cards and a PDF instruction manual.
Last Day to RSVP: December 27
Local Friends! BINGO is just around the corner!
Last day to RSVP is December 23!!


  



No comments:

Post a Comment