Thursday, December 11, 2014

Love Is Kindness (Sneak Peek!)

Good morning! You can't believe the last week I've had! Rear Ended on Saturday morning which has caused $7K of damage to my car! (Thank God the driver stopped and had insurance!) Then, three of my family members came down with a fever. On top of that we had a 12 year old sleep over Saturday night!! Plus, I killed a Big Shot! Uhg! 

Then, Momma got really sick! My family got over it with in 2 days, but I couldn't shake it! I've been sick for the last five days and haven't been able to really create this last week. I even had to cancel a class on Sunday!! But, after a miserable night of sleep, I jumped in the car and went to Urgent Care first thing yesterday morning and got a Steroid Shot (OUCH!!)

It worked so well, that last night I was able to create five new things with all my new preorder goodies!!! Can I tell you how hard it is to be sick with your Stampin' Up Occasions and Sale A Bration Preorder box arrives!!!! It was so heavy, I couldn't even lift it to bring it in the house.. LOL!!! 

OK, so here is my favorite so far! 
Forgive the lighting, it's dark and rainy this morning...
Love Is Kindness 
This is a new single stamp called Love Is Kindness. It's so cute! And, I used new Pink Pirouette Blendabilities to color it! I love me some pink!! I think my typewriter may just be Pink Pirouette...

So, stay tuned, lots of Sneak Peeks coming in the weeks leading up to the Occasions and Sale A Bration Catalog live date (January 6.)

And, here is another sneak peek! January's Simply Beautiful Card Class will use lots of Occasions and Sale A Bration goodies!! Can't wait! 

Have a great day! 


Upcoming Classes:
(Attend in person or get it "to go" in the mail!)
Check out details for all classes here! 

Love Story Extra Fancy Folds Class To Go only
$42 ( includes shipping)
Class fee includes Project Life by SU Cards and 
Accessory Kit as well as supplies to make 5 VERY 
fancy (over the top) cards and a PDF instruction manual.
Last Day to RSVP: December 27
Have you heard about my Holiday Punch Card? 
Purchase $200 in SU products between now and December 31, I will gift you with a photopolymer stamp set of your choice! Purchase all at once or a few orders at a time. Keep track of it at home and email me when your punch card is full!


12 Weeks of Christmas Tutorials delivered FREE to your inbox!



  



No comments:

Post a Comment