Saturday, December 27, 2014

My Digital Studio Christmas Card

Hello everyone!!
I hope you had a wonderful Christmas!

I know it's a few days lat, but I wanted to share my Christmas Cards with you.
It was created in My Digital Studio.
 This is the front.


These were the inside pages. 

If you'd like to try out My Digital Studio, remember, it's free for the first 30 days! I think it's pretty user friendly. And, there are a million videos on You Tube to help you along the way!

Don't forget:

Today is the last day to register for the Love Story Fancy Folds Class
Love Story Extra Fancy Folds Class To Go only
$42 ( includes shipping)
Class fee includes Project Life by SU Cards and 
Accessory Kit as well as supplies to make 5 VERY 
fancy (over the top) cards and a PDF instruction manual.
Last Day to RSVP: December 27
Upcoming Classes:
(Attend in person or get it "to go" in the mail!)
Check out details for all classes here! 

Simply Beautiful Card Class
January 8, 6:00-8:00
Forest Hills Presbyterian Church, Helotes, TX
8 cards for $15 or free with a minimum order
I will also send 8 finished cards to those who submit a qualifying online order. 
Please email me for the Hostess code. Cards will not ship until after the live class. 



  



3 comments:

  1. haha! I love the card!! I bet your girls enjoyed that photo session! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pictures are so adorable! Love the humour!

    ReplyDelete