Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Occasions Catalog Product Shares

Sale-A-Bration is here! 
I've got a brand new round of Product Shares to go with the catalog kick off as well! Everything in them is from the Occasions Catalog. Buy all three and get a share of Sale A Bration goodies as well! 

What is a SHARE?
I purchase every color of a certain product, say the ribbon you see below. I cut it into 1 yard strips. Each person in the share gets 1 yard of each color. It's a great way to get a sampling of Stampin' Up product's for a small amount of money.
Paper Share:
 12 sheets of Stacked With Love DSP, 6 half sheets of Painted Blooms DSP, 6 half sheets of Sweet Dreams, 12 sheets of Adventure Bound, 6 half sheets of Something Borrowed and  1 full sheet of Chalk Board Paper. 



Ribbon and Trim Share:
 1 yd. Pom Pom Trim, 2 yds. Sequin Trim, 2 yards of each color in the Painted Blooms Twine pack, 1 yd. Hello Honey 5/8” Quilted Cotton Ribbon, 1 yd. White Jute Ribbon, 1 yd. Sahara Sand 7/8” Lace Trim 


Accessories Share:
 1/4 of each Washi Sheet Color, 6 Epoxy Stickers, 8 Sweet Dreams Designer Buttons, 3 Something Borrowed Jewel Embellishments


Things to remember:
1. Shipping is NOT included in the price shown.  Shipping is as follows: $3 for ribbon or embellishments and $6 for paper. Buy all three and I can ship them for $6 as well! Plus, get a share of Sale A Bration goodies as well! 

2. Shares will not even be ordered from SU until they are full. So, if you order them today, it may be a few weeks before I even place the order. Then it will need to be shipped to me, cut, sorted and then I will mail it to you. I will email you to let you know as soon as your shares are full and I place the order.

3. I accept Pay Pal or you can mail me a check. Email me for details on check mailing.

4. Local peeps- No shipping needed, we will trade in person! :-)

5. Can I buy more than one share? Yes! I will cut your ribbon in one long piece. If you buy 3 shares, your ribbon will come in a 3 yard piece.



Don't Forget about my special Sale-A-Bration offer!! 


And only two more days to sign up for my local Sale-A-Bration Kickoff Party! 


If you'd like to just purchase the Love is In The Air Project Planner, you can find it here. 
It is on sale for a limited time! 




 Upcoming Classes:
(Attend in person or get it "to go" in the mail!)
Check out details for all classes here! 


Simply Beautiful Card Class
January 8, 6:00-8:00
Forest Hills Presbyterian Church
8 cards for $15 or free with a minimum order
I will also send 8 finished cards to those who submit a qualifying online order. 
Please email me for the Hostess code. Cards will not ship until after the live class. 
RSVP Deadline: January 6

Valentine Gifts Class
January 18,  2-4 PM
$30/$36 To Go
Join me for this fun Valentine themed class and learn how to make four different 3D treats. Class fee includes your own "Hey, Valentine"  clear mount stamp set,  plus materials and instructions to make four Valentine treat holders. "To Go" price includes shipping and PDF instructions as well. If you get this class to go, you must provide your own ink. These images are "colored in" and you will need either Blendabilities, Stampin' Write Markers or Blender Pen as well. Kits will be mailed on or around January 19th. 
RSVP Deadline: January 11
  



No comments:

Post a Comment