Friday, February 20, 2015

Fancy Build a Bouquet Project Kit

I received the most beautiful bouquet of flowers from a friend last week! Take a look! 

My friend Alicia Pettus-Garcia used the Build A Bouquet Project Kit to create this sweet little bundle of flowers. Aren't they fabulous!?
Alicia has been making paper flowers for years. When I first met her, this was one of her "specialties." She is amazing! So, when she purchased the kit, she put her own spin on it and really made those flowers look amazing! 

I love it so much Alicia, thank you!! It's just stunning!

This kit is definatly and advanced kit. It is lots of fun and results in a beautiful final project, but be prepared to work! It took me many, many hours to put mine together. But, I love it and it was worth it! Alicia's bouquet only used one of each flower. The kit has LOTS of each flower. She could make 5-6 of these bouquets from one kit easily. 

If you'd like to see SU's video on the kit, you can see it below.
 I highly recommend you watch it before you put your kit together! :-) 

Next Class:
(Attend in person or get it "to go" in the mail!)
Check out details for all classes here! 

Join My Team during Sale A Bration and get two Sale A bration items or one Simply Created Kit! 

  





No comments:

Post a Comment