Wednesday, February 18, 2015

For Peeps Sake Class to go- Quick Ship

Quick post today... I have had a couple of request to ship this class earlier. I have decided to do one round of shipping on March 1 and a second round of shipping on March 20. If you want in on the first round, please email me no later than Friday February 20, noon CST. 
I will be placing the order for this class that afternoon. 
If you miss that deadline, you can always get in on the second round. 


For Peeps Sake Class to Go $32 (includes shipping)

Are you ready for Easter? I’ve got you covered! Create five 3D treat holders just in time for the Easter Bunny! Included in the class fee is your own For Peeps Sake clear mount stamp set as well as all the supplies and directions for the projects shown. You will need to supply your own ink and adhesive. Candy not included. 
Feel free to sub product if you already own this stamp set.
Deadline for first round: Feb 20 noon CST, will ship by March 1. 
RSVP deadline for second round: March  13, 2015,  will ship by March 20






Check out details for all classes here! 

Join My Team during Sale A Bration and get two Sale A bration items or one Simply Created Kit! 

  




1 comment:

  1. They are so cute! I love the bright colors! Can you tell me what colors you used for the peeps stick label? I love them!!

    ReplyDelete