Saturday, February 21, 2015

Sweet Stampede Saturday!


Good Saturday morning my friends! Today I am showing you a project I created for an upcoming Craft Sale. 

I was inspired by the lovely Kimberly Van Deipen this week. I love making Sour Cream Containers! This project also features two products that don't always get  the attention they deserve! Can you guess what they are? 

A perk of belonging to my downline are bi-monthly exclusive tutorials. I filmed this one this week and it is available to anyone in my downline along with many more! I would love for you to join my team anytime, but during Sale A Bration, you get even more added benefits! You can pick two Sale A Bration products for free or a Simply Created Kit (like the bouquet from yesterday!) for free! 

When you purchase the Starter Kit for $99, you get:
  • 20% discount (plus and additional 10% on your first order in the first 45 days)
  • Potential to earn up to 40% of your sales
  • Early and exclusive access to new products
  • Opportunity to earn free product through various incentives
  • Qualify for cash bonuses, free product, incentive trips and more
  • Receive Stampin' Success magazine bimonthly with exclusive project and business ideas

PLUS! There is NO shipping on your kit!! That's a pretty big savings!
  • If you choose to purchase your kit through me, there are even more added benefits. You will be a part of my Sweet Stampede Community and will be invited to join in all the fun we have together. 
  • Monthly get to gathers (in Texas) with several make and takes, fun and contests
  • Continual support from me. Stampin' Up is my full time job, so I am available to inspire you, encourage you and help you when ever and however you need!
  • Free Project Planners- my downline get free Project Planners when I publish them!
  • Team recognition and incentives
  • Team Facebook Page
  • Individual help with your first workshop. I will be there and plan it with you from the very first step.
  •                 Bi-monthly team exclusive video tutorials 

What's in the Starter Kit?
Whatever you want! For just $99, you choose $125 in products. Plus, there is NO shipping cost! 

Interested? Email me if you'd like to chat, or click the link below and start building your kit! 






Next Class:
(Attend in person or get it "to go" in the mail!)
Check out details for all classes here! 


No comments:

Post a Comment