Thursday, March 19, 2015

Just Kidding

Have you seen this month's Photopolymer Stamp Set? it has the FUNNIEST sentiments! 
 It's called Just Kidding.  This one is my favorite!


I used my Blender Pen and regular inks to color this sassy chic in. Doesn't her shirt look red? I swear I used Strawberry Slush, but for some reason in this picture, it looks red... Anyhow, I also used Watercolor Paper. Blender Pens are great because you can use any ink color you have. I especially love how much control it allows you. 
If you would like to get some instruction on using the Blender Pens, my mom The Artist, did a great tutorial for me a couple of years ago. You can see her professional instruction HERE

Ok, don't forget to tune in tonight! I am so excited! First video starts at 7:00 CST! 

Petal Potpourri Class
March 28, 10-12
Jump into spring with this adorable class! Create 6 projects using your own Petal Potpourri stamp set that is included in the class fee. Supplies and directions for four bright cards, a gift card holder and a sweet treat box are included. Three bundle prices are available. 
Please add $7 for to go classes for shipping. 
Feel free to sub product for those you may already have
RSVP deadline : March  21, 2015

Option 1- $30Option 2- $42Option 3- $63
Includes clear mount Petal Potpourri stamp set as well as supplies for six projects. Includes clear mount Petal Potpourri stamp set and coordinating Flower Medallion Punch as well as supplies for six projects. Includes clear mount Petal Potpourri stamp set, coordinating Flower Medallion Punch, 5 Sponge Daubers, Epoxy Stickers Pack, 2 ink pads of your choice and FREE Simply Wonderful Clear Mount Stamp Set as well as supplies for six projects. 


Check out my class calendar here! 

Join My Team during Sale A Bration and get two Sale A bration items or one Simply Created Kit! 

  





No comments:

Post a Comment