Monday, March 16, 2015

Simply Pressed Clay

**Edited to add:
Don't forget to mark your calendar for Thursday Evening!!


Good morning everyone! I hope your weekend was a good one. My oldest daughter needed a gift card holder for her friend this week. I took the opportunity to use the Simply Pressed Clay and the Alphanumeric Simply Pressed Clay Mold. 

Hooray It's Your Day, Simply Pressed Clay, Alphanumeric Simply Pressed Clay Mold, Back to Black DSP, Dazzling Details Glimmer Cardstock, Big Shot, Little Pieces Embosslit, Back to Basics Alphabet Stamp Set, White Cotton twine
I created the numbers using the mold. I inked them simply with Strawberry Slush ink and Sponge Daubers. This is much easier and way less messy than trying to fold in ink into the soft clay. 

This little arrows were created with the Little Pieces Embosslit. I JUST discovered it in the catalog about two weeks ago. After almost a year studying this catalog, I had actually never seen it before! LOL! So many amazing things, it take a whole year to discover them all! 

And the inside holds the gift card. I just added a little pocket made of DSP. 

Ok, that's it for me today! I hope you have a wonderful Monday! Thanks for stopping by! 


Coming Up


Simply Amazing You Class To Go  $34
Registration Deadline: March 18
Will ship by March 25
Create five beautiful projects with the newest Stampin'  Up  Photopolymer stamp set, Simply Amazing You. Class fee includes your own stamp set, 1/2 bolt of Blackberry Bliss Ribbon, technique video and a PDF tutorial. 
Price includes shipping. 

Get your Easter crafts made at home! 

Check out my class calendar here! 

Join My Team during Sale A Bration and get two Sale A bration items or one Simply Created Kit! 

  








1 comment:

  1. The pressed clay embellishments are perfect for this gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete