Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Big On you, Oh My Goodies and Painted Petals

I had a fun private class on Sunday with some brand new stampers. I came up with some simple stamping projects for them and I think they all fell in love with stamping right away! When someone stamps for the first time, it's such a revelation! They realize that in fact, they too "are crafty" and can make pretty things with their own two hands! It makes my job so much fun!

Our group was small enough to fit at a large table. This makes instruction easier for me for sure and I like that we call work on the same project at the same time.
The first card featured the Painted Petals stamp set from the Occasions Catalog. The wonderful Ronda Wade designed this card and I loved it so much, I didn't change a thing! 

Our second card featured the Petite Petals stamp set and coordinating punch from the Annual Catalog and the Big on You set from the Occasions. 

The their card featured the Oh My Goodies stamp set and coordinating Deco Label Framelits from the Annual Catalog. The Paper is called Birthday Bash and is in the Occasions Catalog. 


It was a fun class and the ladies ooh and awed over all the fun tools. I think the most popular products by far were the Scallop Tag Topper Punch and the Big On You stamp set. 

If you live in the San Antonio area and would like to host a private class for you and your friends, email me and we'll schedule one soon! 

Have a great day! 

Get your favorites before they're gone! 
Most items are marked down, up to 50%. 
Use Hostess Code PUBW2Q3D to receive a special gift from me! 
See the Retired Items now! 

Simply Beautiful Card Class May 14th
$15 or free with a minimum order
Long Distance? Place a $40 minimum order and
 I will mail you all 8 cards for free! 
Email me to RSVP or to get the Hostess Code

Check out my class calendar here! 




No comments:

Post a Comment