Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Perfect Blend

One of the most popular stamp sets from the Annual catalog has been Perfect Blend. It's adorable and so on trend! But, all good things must come to an end, right? So, Perfect blend is retiring at the end of May. 


I added some splatters with Gorgeous Grunge. I used the Moonlight DSP, Early Espresso, Soft Suede, and Hello Honey cardstock. I added "coffee rings" by taking an empty embellishment container and stamping it in Soft Suede! And, A few candy dots to immolate some more drops. 

And to make it extra fancy, I even added some coffee stains and splatters inside!

I'm keeping it short and sweet because I am currently in Salt Lake City and spending every extra second with these fabulous chics!! I'll be back tomorrow! 


Get your favorites before they're gone! 
Most items are marked down, up to 50%. 
Use Hostess Code PUBW2Q3D to receive a special gift from me! 
See the Retired Items now! 

Simply Beautiful Card Class May 14th
$15 or free with a minimum order
Long Distance? Place a $40 minimum order and
 I will mail you all 8 cards for free! 
Email me to RSVP or to get the Hostess Code

Check out my class calendar here! 




1 comment: