Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Bohemian Gift Card Holders featuring Friendly Wishes (Sneak Peek Video!)

Hello everyone! I have a quick video today that shows you two beautiful products form the upcoming 2015-2016 Stampin' Up Annual Catalog. The Bohemian DSP is BEAUTIFUL! It is so full and busy that it truly needs to be the focal point of your project. I used a stamp from another upcoming product called Friendly Wishes. Both of thee products will be available on June2nd!

Watch the video and let me know what you think of these new products!


Direct Link https://youtu.be/Dhhmvrqn0FA

Products used (that are currently available)
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


And don't forget to join my new Facebook Group! 
It will eventually be replacing my Facebook Page, but you have do join first! 

So, please, jump over to Facebook and click Join. As soon as I get the notification, I will "approve" you. Thanks for staying up to date with all the fun stuff I post for everyone every day!!

Moments Like This Class To Go
$45 plus shipping
Deadline to reserve yours: June 15
Email me to get your Class To Go

Sprinkles of Life Class To Go
$55 plus shipping, Details here.
Deadline to reserve yours: June 1 (first round) June 20 (second round)
Email me to get your Class To Go


Get your favorites before they're gone! 
Most items are marked down, up to 50%. 
Use Hostess Code PUBW2Q3D to receive a special gift from me! 


Check out my class calendar here! 




No comments:

Post a Comment