Monday, May 11, 2015

I Think You're Great Treat Video Tutorial (Sneak Peek!)

Hello everyone! I have a special sneak peek video for you today! Every year, Stampin' Up announces five brand new colors called "In Colors." They stay around for two years and then they are GONE! We get excited to have new colors to play with and this year they are awesome!
I don't always love the new In Colors right away, but this year, it was pretty much love at first sight! 

Now, before I get ahead of myself, let me explain a little bit about where this project came from. Last week, I showed you this project. It was part of the group of projects my Stamp Clubs were making. 

So, right about the time I was putting the above together, my box of Sneak Peek goodies arrived. (If you are a Stampin; Up Demonstrator, one of the perks is getting access to catalog products the month before it actually comes out!) So, I couldn't wait to play with the new stuff/ I wanted to recreate the project above using current products (those not retiring like those above.)
 So, this is what I came up with. 

The two In colors I used are called Watermelon Wonder and Cucumber Crush. I can not tell you how excited I am to have a bright GREEN! A bright, crisp green has been needed for a couple of years (since Gumball Green went away.)And, Watermelon instantly became my go to. It's a pinky red with some coral in it also... LOL! It's bright and very vivid!

So, I made you a quick video to show you how you can make these treats and to kind of give you a little sneak peek to what is coming. 

Video Direct Link: 
https://youtu.be/HQrum0ASG_0

Remember, the stamp set and In Colors can only be ordered by Demos right now. Customers can order beginning June 2nd. Want them now? Join my team!! :-) 

I didn't make a supply list because most of it is unavailable. But, if you want to make the first ones featuring the retired goodies, click on the product links below.

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


Get your favorites before they're gone! 
Most items are marked down, up to 50%. 
Use Hostess Code PUBW2Q3D to receive a special gift from me! 
See the Retired Items now! 

Simply Beautiful Card Class May 14th
$15 or free with a minimum order
Long Distance? Place a $40 minimum order and
 I will mail you all 8 cards for free! 
Email me to RSVP or to get the Hostess Code

Sprinkles of Life Class To Go

Check out my class calendar here! 





No comments:

Post a Comment