Monday, May 18, 2015

New Catalog, New Facebook Group and a BOGO sale!


Hello everyone!

If you follow me on Facebook, I have a very important announcement! I have decided to create a separate GROUP to use instead of my Facebook Business Page. FB has mad it almost impossible for me to get information to you. Of the over 3000 people that follow me, only about 100 are seeing my posts!! So, to fix this problem, I am asking you to move over to my new group. Now being  a "group" page, you are guaranteed to see every time I post (not just one out of ever 30 posts!) and new posts will show up in your Notifications! 


So, please, jump over to Facebook and click Join. As soon as I get the notification, I will "approve" you. Thanks for staying up to date with all the fun stuff I post for everyone every day!! 


Next, I have a new video for you!! Would you like for me to send this cute spiral bound catalog to you? 

Watch the video to see exactly how you can get yours. 

Direct Link:https://youtu.be/R-liAY3i1hM

Lastly, I want to remind all my local customers that my New Catalog Kick Off 
and BOGO Party is coming up on May 30th! Make sure you RSVP. 


Moments Like This Class To Go
$45 plus shipping
Deadline to reserve yours: June 15
Email me to get your Class To Go

Sprinkles of Life Class To Go
$55 plus shipping, Details here.
Deadline to reserve yours: June 1 (first round) June 20 (second round)
Email me to get your Class To Go


Get your favorites before they're gone! 
Most items are marked down, up to 50%. 
Use Hostess Code PUBW2Q3D to receive a special gift from me! 


Check out my class calendar here! 




No comments:

Post a Comment