Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Sprinkles of Life Watercolor Tags Video

Good morning everyone! I have a new video today showing you a one of the things I gave my friends at Stampin' Bingo last weekend!

I am addicted to using this Sprinkles of Life Stamp Set. It is AWESOME! I used it to create little gift tags on their swag bags. The star set will be available on Tuesday.

And now for the video. Enjoy!

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
Direct Link:https://youtu.be/aoCjxdEyQd0


Here are all the supplies I used. Some are upcoming products that won't be available until June 1st. 

Moments Like This Class To Go
$45 plus shipping
Deadline to reserve yours: June 15
Email me to get your Class To Go

Sprinkles of Life Class To Go
$55 plus shipping, Details here.
Deadline to reserve yours: June 1 (first round) June 20 (second round)
Email me to get your Class To Go


Get your favorites before they're gone! 
Most items are marked down, up to 50%. 
Use Hostess Code PUBW2Q3D to receive a special gift from me! 


Check out my class calendar here! 




1 comment:

  1. I absolutely Love this tag (I think the circle and framelit really add the cute-factor to it)!!! Your water coloring is so pretty too, and I love how straightforward and concisely you speak, to teach us, while at the same time, it also feels like we are at a party with you! I love it all; you're wonderful... Thank you for sharing so much cuteness with us! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete