Thursday, June 18, 2015

Gift Bag Punch Board Pocket Card

Hello everyone! I am so excited about today's project! It was created with the Gift Bag Punch Board! It's Stampin' Up's new punch board and I love it! It is easy to use and makes way more than just Gift Bags! I love it so much that I have a class announcement tomorrow about this product! Stay tuned!!


I made three. Well, I made four actually... That's because it took me an hour to record the darn video! The camera kept stopping with out me realizing it until the project was done!! UHG! So, I had to recut and record again.. It was a circus, I tell ya! :-) 

So this is a pocket that holds a gift card note. Sounds strange... Well, take a look and you will see what I mean.


Hopefully, the video flows alright. A WHOLE bunch of editing went into this video to get it in one fluid piece.... eek! :-)
Direct Link: https://youtu.be/ftozifZToz8
Dimensions: Bohemian DSP 10" X 7 1/2 " and 3" X 10" and for the card inside, 1" X 4 1/4".
Very vanilla Cardstock 4 1/4" X 5 1/2"
And here are all the supplies I used: 
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


Check out my class calendar here! 





3 comments:

  1. Awesome card! I have the Gift Bag Punch Board, but now everything else you used is on my wish list (well, everything that wasn't already on there). Thanks for the idea - I think I will use it for a Stamp Camp!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erica--Cute alternative to a bag! Your posted instructions say to cut the paper 10 x 7 but in the video you say 10 x 7 1/2. Which is the correct one? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tried the 10 x 7 and it will not meet in the back so after a few pieces of card stock I watched the video and it works with 10 x 7.5. The stamp set looks to me like Endless Thanks and not Cottage Greetings but maybe there is a reason you put that one down. I love the bags as I made 4 of the 5 for a class!! Great job! Once I got my head on straight the directions are easy to follow. You do a great job with the directions and love the images also!!!

    ReplyDelete