Tuesday, June 30, 2015

It's Wild-Zebra!

Good morning everyone! 

When I first looked through the new Stampin Up Catalog, the one thing that jumped out at me the most was this Zebra Background stamp! It was #1 on my list! The thought of doing Zebra print in any color made me very, very happy! :-) (Stay tuned in the coming months for lost of Zebra Colors!)
This is one o the cards we will be making ant next month's Simply Beautiful Card Class. It features two In Colors, Top Top Taupe and Hello Honey. To create the spotted pattern, I used the leaf image from the Watercolor Words stamp set. Check out the details for this class below! 
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog



Simply Beautiful Card Class- $15 or free with a minimum purchase.
Not local? Place a minimum $40 order and I will send you all 8 cards for free! 
All cards will be mailed the day after the local class. 
All About Sugar Class To Go
$35 plus $6 shipping
RSVP Deadline July 11

Class fee includes your own All About Sugar Clear Mount stamp set, materials to make all six projects and an instruction PDF. 
All classes kits will ship the following week

Gift Bag Punch Board; Beyond The Basics 
Class To Go 
$38
Add on the Cottage Greetings Stamp Set for $16 
Shipping options: with out the original box $6
with the original box $11.30 
RSVP Deadline: July 29th
Purchase just the PDF here


Check out my class calendar here! 







No comments:

Post a Comment