Monday, June 8, 2015

Product Shares


Hello everyone! I hope you had a nice weekend! 

My Simply Beautiful Card Class is this Thursday!
 If you live in the San Antonio area and would like to come check out all the new products, please let me know by Tuesday night!
We make 8 cards and the price is $15 or free with a minimum order.

Not local? No problem!  I will send you the 8 cards for FREE with a $40 minimum order placed no later than midnight Tuesday, May 8. 
Please use Hostess Code 7FRMV746 and order here 

Also, I am announcing my 2015 Product Shares! 
What is a Product Share? It's a great way to get a little bit of all the new ribbon or paper. I cut the bolts of ribbon in 1 yard lengths and you get 1 yard of each color. For the paper, I divide the packs by four people, so each person gets a half sheet of each pattern. It's a great way to figure out which ones you like the most and want to invest in. I am offering a bundle price on all of them, so make sure you look for that at the bottom of this email.

In Color Cotton Ribbon
5/8” Striped Cotton Ribbon
Five Colors, 1 yard each
$8.00



3/8” Stitched Satin Ribbon
5 colors, 1 yd ea.
$5.50


1” Dotted Lace Trim
5 Colors, 1 yard each
7.00


Sequin Trim
4 colors, 2 yd ea.
$5

New Designer Series Paper Stacks
15-17 In Color, 14-16 In Color, Brights, Subtles, 
Nuetrals, Regals
120 sheets- 6” X 12”. 
You will get two half sheets of every color Stampin' Up offers. 
$36


Designer Series Paper Share 
54 sheets- 6” X 12” 
and 36 sheets- 6” X 6”
$38

Want it all?
Price for all four ribbon shares and both paper shares
 $99.50
$95

Shipping prices:
1-2 ribbon shares $3, 3-4 ribbon shares $4
Paper Shares $6 (Priority), All shares $6 (Priority)
**Remember, I don't order the product until the share is full. Then, it takes a week for me to get it from SU, and about a week for me to cut and ship to you. You will receive an email once I have shipped your shares. You can read all the FAQs about Product Shares here. 

Upcoming Classes: 
Moments Like This Class To Go
$45 plus shipping
Deadline to reserve yours: June 15
Email me to get your Class To Go

Sprinkles of Life Class To Go
$55 plus shipping, Details here.
Deadline to reserve yours: June 20 (second round)
Email me to get your Class To Go


Check out my class calendar here! 





No comments:

Post a Comment