Thursday, June 11, 2015

Sprinkles of Life Raining Cloud

Good morning everyone! I am sharing a simple card with you that we will be making at my Simply Beautiful card class tonight. I can't claim credit for this adorable card... I saw it on the Stampin' Up Catalog Kick Off video that all demonstrators got to see in April. 


This card uses the very popular Sprinkles of Life stamp set and punch. Isn't it so versatile! An ice cream cone, a cloud, a basket of flowers, a tree, a cupcake... So many options with this stamp set! 

Remember, I am still offering the Sprinkles of Life Class to go. The deadline for the last round of shipping is just a few days away! 

Sprinkles of Life Class To Go
$55 plus shipping, Details here.
Deadline to reserve yours: June 20 (second round)
Email me to get your Class To Go


Check out my class calendar here! 





No comments:

Post a Comment