Thursday, June 25, 2015

Sweet Stack

***Hi everyone! Just wanted to let you all know that I will be out of the country all week. I have all my blog posts scheduled, including a new video, so please keep stopping by! But, I won't be answering most emails this week. So, please be patient if you email me:-)

Have you seen this new kit? 
It's called Sweet Stack Project Kit and it's ADORABLE! I was able to complete the whole kit in an hour and a half. It's an easy set and I think even a beginner could do it. My kids LOVE it. They keep playing with my completed sample!

The stamp set that goes with it is called Sweet Stack and I used it to make a card. 

I wanted to make a card to show that even though this stamp set is designed for the kit, it can be used for other things as well, like cards! 

Supplies Used:
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


Simply Beautiful Card Class- $15 or free with a minimum purchase.
Not local? Place a minimum $40 order and I will send you all 8 cards for free! 
All cards will be mailed the day after the local class. 

Gift Bag Punch Board; Beyond The Basics 
Class To Go 
$38
Add on the Cottage Greetings Stamp Set for $16 
Shipping options: with out the original box $6
with the original box $11.30 
RSVP Deadline: July 29th
Purchase just the PDF here


Check out my class calendar here! 





No comments:

Post a Comment