Friday, July 10, 2015

By the Tide and Watercolor Wash

Holy Cow! I forgot to blog yesterday and today!! Ack! 
Having my kids home all day....well... I'm blaming them!! :-) 

I have been feverishly working on lots of things. Lot's of things I can't mention yet... Soon, I will be able to share. :-) I am also working on classes for next month! 
My customers have challenged me to come up with more masculine cards! So, here is my attempt for this week! 
I was told by "my favorite friend" (Hi Pat!!! That's what she refers to herself as. I do adore her and her entourage! :-) ) that the doily made this too girly. I was going for the whole napkin/table cloth vibe... No? 
Well, it's still fun anyhow! I used the new Watercolor Wash Background stamp and By The Tide, which isn't new, but still a classic! 

Ok, that's it for me. I have anew class to show you and I think it will be ready to post on Sunday. It's SO CUTE!! I can't wait to show you all! Have a wonderful weekend!

TOMORROW IS THE LAST DAY:

All About Sugar Class To Go
$35 plus $6 shipping
RSVP Deadline July 11
Class fee includes your own All About Sugar Clear Mount stamp set, materials to make all six projects and an instruction PDF. 
All classes kits will ship the following week
Email me to reserve your Class To Go Kit
Class Planner available by itself for $15 here. 

Gift Bag Punch Board; Beyond The Basics 
Class To Go 
$38
Add on the Endless Thanks Stamp Set for $16 
Shipping options: with out the original box $6
with the original box $11.30 
RSVP Deadline: July 29th
Purchase just the PDF here


Check out my class calendar here! 






No comments:

Post a Comment