Friday, July 24, 2015

Downline and Pillow Gifts

You may have seen online that their is a fun tradition of bringing "Pillow Gifts" for your roommates. Well, these are my Pillow Gifts and Downline gifts! 


I made the tags using the Build a Bouquet Bigz Die and I made them to match their gift.

The monogram was made with the Larger Thank Life Alphabet Stamp Set.

And here is what I gave each of them! A monogramed bag with either their blog name or a funny saying we have together.



Don't forget I have  an ordering special while I am gone! For every $50 (pre tax and ship) you spend in my online store, you can choose 
either a Project Planner or Class Planner of your choice for free! 
Please be patient with me as I won't have much time on my computer. But, you can email me your choice(s) and I will send them to you as soon as I am able!
You can order here and please use Hostess Code RSNARRMH.

Make sure you are a part of my Pink Buckaroo Stampers Facebook Group. I will be updating through out convention over there!! 
  Make sure you hop over and join my new page! 


Back To School Teacher Treats Class and Class To Go
Includes Writing Notes Background Clear Mount Stamp and All Boxed Up Clear Mount Stamp set as well as supplies and directions to create six 3D projects. 
Local Class- $45
 Tuesday, August 11, 6-8:30 PM
Class To Go- $45 plus $6 shipping if long distance
will ship August 12th
* If you have more than one teacher and need more than one set of 
consumable supplies, you can add on additional sets for $12.*
Deadline to RSVP or order your to go kit: August 4th
Class Planner PDF available for $15

Check out my class calendar here! 






No comments:

Post a Comment