Thursday, July 30, 2015

Fancy Friday Blog Hop- Happy Hauntings Hexagon Treat Boxes (Video)

Hello everyone! It's time for another round of Fancy Friday and this month, anything goes! 
I chose to have some fun with my new pre order products from Stampin' Up Convention! We have a brand new Holiday Catalog going live on September 1st, but anybody who attended convention got to order some things early! All Stampin' Up Demos get to order for the Holiday Catalog August 4th! It's just another perk for being a part of this amazing company! 


So I found these adorable Hexagon Boxes from one of my fellow demos in Germany. But, her video was all in German! So, I watched a couple of times and figured it out the best I could. Mine might not be exactly the same, but close enough. And, I made them Halloween Boxes! I LOVE Halloween and couldn't wait to start playing with the new goodies!



Would you like to make these boxes yourself? Would you like to see a close up of all these Sneak Peek products? Check out the video!


Direct Link: https://youtu.be/zhly9KnTTlw
Cardstock Measurement: 4 3/4" X 9 1/2"
Score long side at 1 1/2", 3", 4 1/2", 6", 7 1/2" and 9"
Score short side at 1 3/8" and 3 3/8"


Supply List:

Cardstock: 124267 Basic Black, 111349Tangerine Tango, 
115315 Rich Razzleberry and 101650 Very Vanilla 

Ink: 126950 Rich Razzleberry ink, 126956 Tangerine Tango ink
Tools: 120906- 2 1/2" Circle Punch, 139083 Handheld Stapler,  135860 Note Tag Punch, 103579 Paper Snips, 1222334 Simply Scored , 135862 Gift Bag Punch Board

 Embellishments: 110755 Tombo Glue,  138411 Very Vanilla Thick Bakers Twine, 138430 Basic Black Satin Ribbon, 138420 Tangelo Twist Cotton Ribbon , 129026 Fast Fuse 

The following items will not be available until September 1st, 

139612 In To The Woods Cotton Ribbon
139584 Happy Hauntings Designer Series Paper
139622 Spider Web Doilies
139705 Sweet Hauntings (Clear)
139702 Sweet Hauntings Wood Mount
Archival Basic Black Ink Pad 140931
Ok, that's it for me today. Make sure you hop along over to my friend Jeanna's blog! 



Back To School Teacher Treats Class and Class To Go
Includes Writing Notes Background Clear Mount Stamp and All Boxed Up Clear Mount Stamp set as well as supplies and directions to create six 3D projects. 
Local Class- $45
 Tuesday, August 11, 6-8:30 PM
Class To Go- $45 plus $6 shipping if long distance
will ship August 12th
* If you have more than one teacher and need more than one set of 
consumable supplies, you can add on additional sets for $12.*
Deadline to RSVP or order your to go kit: August 4th
Class Planner PDF available for $15

Check out my class calendar here! 






8 comments:

  1. Yes, Erica...I do think you are crazy....CRAZY AWESOME! These boxes are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a darling idea! Halloween is a fun holiday no stress buying gifts or cooking til you drop. Might just be trying these boxes out while doing laundry tomorrow. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic project! I found that my Stampin' Up round embellishment containers fit perfectly inside the box, giving it structure. I could use my fast fuse to adhere the flaps and circle and skip the messy glue situation.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for sharing this idea, I loved it so much I made them too. Your creations are such an inspiration to me!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such an awesome video and projects, they are soo cute! I want to make some too! Thank you for your wonderful sharing and instructions, you are awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. These boxes are just what I need to go with my wine bottle sleeves thank you

    ReplyDelete