Thursday, July 23, 2015

No Bones About It X-Ray Card Video

Hello everyone! I have another fun video today featuring the No Bones About It Stamp Set! 


It's an X-Ray! So cute, right!

Ok, so I have another new video this week for you! (Can you tell my kids had camp this last week!)


Direct Link: https://youtu.be/8D5M_3COPvg
Card Base: 4 1/4" X 11" Bermuda Bay
Window Sheet: 4" Square
Whisper White: 4" X 5 1/2"
Bohemian DSP: 1" 4 1/4"

Supplies:
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog





Just a few more days to take advantage of my Convention Special!!
 For every $50 (pre tax and ship) you spend in my online store, you can choose 
either a Project Planner or Class Planner of your choice for free! 
Please be patient with me as I won't have much time on my computer. But, you can email me your choice(s) and I will send them to you as soon as I am able!
You can order here and please use Hostess Code RSNARRMH.

 Also, make sure you are a part of my Pink Buckaroo Stampers Facebook Group. This is different from my business page. I recently switched over to a "group" because Facebook has really restricted what you are able to see in your feed on a business page. So, you have to click JOIN and I will then approve your membership. EVERYONE is welcome! I will be posting on this page through out convention. So, you will be able to see all the new items  will be in the upcoming Holiday Catalog, see special announcements and see all the beautiful displays!
  Make sure you hop over and join my new page! 



Back To School Teacher Treats Class and Class To Go
Includes Writing Notes Background Clear Mount Stamp and All Boxed Up Clear Mount Stamp set as well as supplies and directions to create six 3D projects. 
Local Class- $45
 Tuesday, August 11, 6-8:30 PM
Class To Go- $45 plus $6 shipping if long distance
will ship August 12th
* If you have more than one teacher and need more than one set of 
consumable supplies, you can add on additional sets for $12.*
Deadline to RSVP or order your to go kit: August 4th
Class Planner PDF available for $15

You're So Sweet Class To Go
$35 plus $6 shipping
RSVP DEADLINE July 21
Class fee includes your own You're So Sweet stamp set,
 materials to make all five projects and a step by step PDF. 
All classes kits will ship no later than July 28 st
Email me to reserve your Class To Go Kit


Check out my class calendar here! 






2 comments:

  1. This is adorable and a must case! My 4yo son Eli watched it too and when you made the party hat he said "hey! That's the same hat we made yesterday!" (We made a card for my cat haha) thanks for the video!

    ReplyDelete