Monday, August 24, 2015

Happy Hauntings Treat Holders (Video Tutorial)

Hello everybody! It's the second day in my Holiday Catalog Countdown and we are exactly one week until the release of this year's catalog! 

Today, I have another Sneak Peek project for you. This project was a special request from a member of my Pink Buckaroo Designs Stampers Group on Facebook. Have you joined yet? 
Thanks again Stephanie for the idea! 

These adorable little treat holders come straight from the Holiday Catalog. You can see them on page 46. They look like bags, but their not! I actually contacted my friend who is a Concept Artist at Stampin' Up to see exactly how they made them. I thought they were made on the Gift Bag Punch Board, but I was wrong! You won't believe how simple these are!


I also made one in a different size. You can make them in any size once you se how they're made. Make sure to watch my video below!
Video Direct Link: https://youtu.be/2o-PwYwMU2I

Measurements:
DSP: 2" X 8 1/2", score lines: 1/2", 4", 5"
Larger Holder: 3" X 7 1/2", score lines: 1/2" 3 1/2", 4 1/2" 

Here are all the supplies I used. Remember, the paper, stamps and doilies can NOT be ordered before September 1st! 
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


Make sure you check back each day for a new sneak peek project and an upcoming ordering special to celebrate the new catalog! 



Lot's of Joy Class To Go
$40 plus $6 shipping
Deadline to Reserve your Kit is August 28
This class is designed around the Lot’s of Joy Stamp Set. It includes four different card designs and a card keeper. This is a great way to get a jump start on all your Christmas Cards! 
Class Fee includes your own brand new Lot's of Joy stamp set and all the supplies to create four cards and the cute Card Keeper! You will also receive the PDF instruction manual to help you assemble all your projects. 

Check out my class calendar here! 






1 comment:

  1. Hi Erica, I tried the larger version of the treat bag, 3 " X 7.5", but it doesn't come out right and doesn't hold the clear envelope without cutting it down...I had to use the measurement of 8" x 4.25" for it to come out right! thanks for the video!

    ReplyDelete