Monday, August 31, 2015

Sparkly Seasons

Hello everyone! I hope you had a nice weekend. It's the last day of August and that means the new Stampin' Up Holiday Catalog goes LIVE tomorrow! I m so excited!!

I am going to announce TWO special incentives tomorrow, so make sure you check here before you order! I've got some exciting promotions just for my shoppers!

This morning, I have a really fun card for you. This card features the stamp set called Sparkly Season. 

This stamp set is designed to make Shaker Cards. It has a coordinating Framelit set to help you do that. I do have a shaker card to show you later in the week, but first I thought I'd show you n alternate, easier, option! 

Look at those embellishments! Both are new. The wooden snowflakes are so awesome! I have already used an entire package! The jewel is called an Iced Rhinestone... yes please! I love bling!

Ok, here are the details. Remember, you can't order most of this stuff until tomorrow (Sept. 1)! 
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


Simply Beautiful Card Class- September 10th
September 10th, Forest Hills Presbyterian Church, Helotes, TX
RSVP Deadline- September 8th
Come and create 8 beautiful cards for just $15 or FREE with a minimum purchase. 
Want them in the mail? I will send you all eight completed cards with a $40 minimum order. 

Acorny Thank You Class to Go
$48 plus $6 shipping
Deadline to order: September 18th


Howl-O-Ween Treats Class To Go
$43 plus $6 shipping
Deadline to order: September 27th


Check out my class calendar here! 






No comments:

Post a Comment