Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Among the Branches and Holly Jolly Greetings

Good Morning! I am up bright and early this morning, leaving for founder's Circle! Founder's Circle is the ultimate reward you can earn from Stampin' Up! It's a special five day "retreat" in St George, UT for the top 100 Demos in the company. It's a HUGE honor, and took A LOT of work! I am still in awe to be among this group!


I received this little fun goodie package a couple of weeks ago. Stampin' Up really goes all out to spoil us, beginning with our first package which includes out travel docs. 

Among preparing my family for my absence (ugh!!), I also prepared 110 swaps! Whoa! That's A LOT of swaps! I'll show you the full card in a few days. I want to save it until I've actually swapped them so they will be a surprise!


Today, I leave you with something new. this is a card I created for my team creative challenge this week. We used this swatch from Colour Me for inspiration.

I used Among the Branches and Holly Jolly Greetings to create this Christmas card. 

Make sure you are part of my Facebook Group to see all the fun surprises at Founder's Circle this week! 


Acorny Thank You Class to Go
$48 plus $6 shipping
Deadline to order: September 18th


Howl-O-Ween Treats Class To Go
$43 plus $6 shipping
Deadline to order: September 27th


Check out my class calendar here! 






No comments:

Post a Comment