Monday, September 7, 2015

Howl-O-Weet Treat- A Non Halloween use

Hello everyone! I hope you had a wonderful Labor Day weekend! Our's was fun, but I won't lie, I love when they kids go back to school! :-) 

I've got a quick post for you today. I will have a couple of new videos up for you the second half of the week. Today, I am going to show you an alternate way to use a Halloween stamp!
This cutie is from the Howl-o-Ween Treats stamp set. But, he is too cute to leave to just Halloween projects! So, I looked over my sentiment stamps and thought this was a great pairing! The sentiment is from Me=Grateful. I also think the "I'd be lost with out you" from Cottage Greetings would be cute too! 

I used one of the decorative masks to create the backgrounds (whisper white ink) and added a few punched stars as well as Epoxy Sticker stars. 
 
Ok, I also wanted to remind you that time is running out on the Paper Pumpkin deal! You can get two months of kits for just $10! That's a BIG deal! Hop over to my Paper Pumpkin store to get yours!

I've had some interest in a paper share from the new Holiday Catalog.
Look it over and email me if you are interested.

Lastly, today is the LAST day to get this month's 8 free cards. 
Either email me for the Hostess Code or to RSVP for the live class on Thursday. 
Simply Beautiful Card Class- September 10th
September 10th, Forest Hills Presbyterian Church, Helotes, TX
RSVP Deadline- September 8th
Come and create 8 beautiful cards for just $15 or FREE with a minimum purchase. 
Want them in the mail? I will send you all eight completed cards with a $40 minimum order. 

Acorny Thank You Class to Go
$48 plus $6 shipping
Deadline to order: September 18th


Howl-O-Ween Treats Class To Go
$43 plus $6 shipping
Deadline to order: September 27th


Check out my class calendar here! 






No comments:

Post a Comment