Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Mini Berry Baskets Video Tutorial

Hello everybody! I am so excited about today's project! 

I adore the Stampin' Up Berry Basket Bigz Die. I use it a lot. It's easy to put together and it's just so stink' cute! It doesn't need a whole lot of decoration because it's so cute itself! But, I will admit that it's quite big! Well, big when you have to fill it with candy! As you know, candy can get pricey, so if you are making a lot of them, you are going to be buying a lot of candy! So, I figured out a way to make it smaller!



I made the first one for Halloween. I am currently working on Craft Sale items and this is one of them. I used the Howl-O-Ween Treat Stamp Set. 





I got so excited about it, I decided to make one for Thanksgiving using the Vintage Leaves Bundle. 


And of course, I had to make one for Christmas. I used the Cozy Christmas stamp set here. 


So, let me show you how I made them. They really aren't too difficult to alter. 


Video Direct Link: https://youtu.be/0k_ky2YmwuU
Dimensions:
Cardstock- 5" X 8 1/2" and 1 1/2" X 8 1/2"
DSP: 1" X 10", scored at 3 1/8", 4 5/8", 7 3/4", 9 1/4"

I've listed the supplies I used below. I grouped them by each project. The Halloween basket first, the Christmas basked next and then the Thanksgiving basket third, followed by the adhesives I used. Let me know if you have any questions!
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


Acorny Thank You Class to Go
$48 plus $6 shipping
Deadline to order: September 18th


Howl-O-Ween Treats Class To Go
$43 plus $6 shipping
Deadline to order: September 27th


Check out my class calendar here! 






2 comments:

  1. That is genius Erica! Love this idea! Thank you so much. Now I will use my berry Basket die more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant idea! Great way to use that Berry Basket Die!

    ReplyDelete