Monday, September 28, 2015

Pumpkin Spice K-Cup Holder Video Tutorial

Are you on the Pumpkin Spice Bandwagon? Yea, me too. While I am not a huge coffee fan, I am a very big pumpkin fan! So, when I found these Pumpkin Spice K- Cups, I had to buy two boxes and I had to make them CUTE! 


I do have to say that the stamp I used here is from the August Paper Pumpkin. If you don't have that set, any little Thank You or Happy Fall type stamp will work.

I used our Tag a Bag Boxes and created an insert to hold three of the K-Cus. 

And the Corrugated cardstock makes the perfect "sleeve" for my coffee cup. I had to add the punch art pumpkin... I just never tire of it! :-) 

OK, so let me show you how they are made. It's a little long, but I think you can easily recreate these at home. 

Video Direct Link: https://youtu.be/a9Y4Mtff05E
Measurements:
Insert: Very Vanilla 3 3/8" X 7 5/8", score at 1/2"
Cup: Very Vanilla 4" X 2 3/4"
Filter Paper: 2" X 11"
DSP: 3" X 11"

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


Joyful Season Stamp A Stack $42 plus $6 shipping
Get a jump start on your Holiday Card Making with this kit. 
Fee includes your own Joyful Season stamp set and a bolt of Linen Thread.
Deadline: September 30th. 

Check out my class calendar here! 

  







3 comments:

  1. Erica, this is absolutely FABULOUS!! I am totally casing it. Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this package! I'm also using it for a class...thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete