Thursday, September 3, 2015

Square Pillow Box Pumpkin Video

Hello everyone! I've got another Halloween treat box for you today. I'm a little addicted to Halloween right now!! By the time October gets here, I will be so over Halloween already... LOL! 

Have you given the new Square Pillow Box Framelit a try? It's so cute and super easy to put together!

Here is another one, just slightly different. I used a different Embossing Folder. Would you like to see how it''s made? Check out the video!


Video Direct Link: https://youtu.be/iac5dUjXPqE

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

Earn a FREE Planner for every $50 you spend this week! Once you have placed your order, email me and let me know which planner(s) you choose. I will have them emailed to you as quickly as I can! 
When you place your order, please use Hostess Code PF3PURMG. (If your order reaches $150, don't use the Hostess Code because you will earn your own Hostess Benefits! Don't worry, you will still get the free planners!) 

Get rewarded for your shopping! 
The new 2015- 2016 Stamper's Round Up Card is applicable beginning September 1st, 2015

Simply Beautiful Card Class- September 10th
September 10th, Forest Hills Presbyterian Church, Helotes, TX
RSVP Deadline- September 8th
Come and create 8 beautiful cards for just $15 or FREE with a minimum purchase. 
Want them in the mail? I will send you all eight completed cards with a $40 minimum order. 

Acorny Thank You Class to Go
$48 plus $6 shipping
Deadline to order: September 18th


Howl-O-Ween Treats Class To Go
$43 plus $6 shipping
Deadline to order: September 27th


Check out my class calendar here! 






No comments:

Post a Comment