Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Stampin' Up Witches' Night Treat Box Video Tutorial

Hi everybody! So did you have a chance to put in your Holiday Catalog order yesterday? It was a busy day of orders and I rewarded many free Class and Project Planners. Check out the details on how you can get yours! 

Today I am sharing a bag/box with you. Not sure if it's a bag... or a box... or both! 

I used two new stamp sets: Witches' Night and Sweet Hauntings. 


This is seriously the easies box you can make! I promise! Check out my video to see how it's made. 


Video Direct Link: https://youtu.be/zFsMpzV5EsM

11” X 7 1/2” Tangelo Twist Cardstock, score at 4 1/2” and 6 1/2 on long side and 2” and 5 1/2” on short side
4 1/4” X 5” Whisper White Cardstock
2” X 12” Everyday Chic DSP or Happy Hauntings DSP

Supply List:
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog




Earn a FREE Planner for every $50 you spend this week! Once you have placed your order, email me and let me know which planner(s) you choose. I will have them emailed to you as quickly as I can! 
When you place your order, please use Hostess Code PF3PURMG. (If your order reaches $150, don't use the Hostess Code because you will earn your own Hostess Benefits! Don't worry, you will still get the free planners!) 

Get rewarded for your shopping! 
The new 2015- 2016 Stamper's Round Up Card is applicable beginning September 1st, 2015

Simply Beautiful Card Class- September 10th
September 10th, Forest Hills Presbyterian Church, Helotes, TX
RSVP Deadline- September 8th
Come and create 8 beautiful cards for just $15 or FREE with a minimum purchase. 
Want them in the mail? I will send you all eight completed cards with a $40 minimum order. 

Acorny Thank You Class to Go
$48 plus $6 shipping
Deadline to order: September 18th


Howl-O-Ween Treats Class To Go
$43 plus $6 shipping
Deadline to order: September 27th


Check out my class calendar here! 






1 comment:

  1. I love what you did with this card! I would love to share this on my blog for 'My Crafty Friends Monday' (a round up of amazing cards from amazing stampers!)! Please let me know if you would prefer that I didn't share it (of course I give you credit and link back to your blog!).
    Inky Hugs!

    ReplyDelete