Thursday, September 10, 2015

Sweet Stampede Team Celebration

Last month, I held my first Sweet Stampede Celebration Party. I told my team last summer that I would spoil them at the end of the year if they reached some of the goals I set out. So, anyone who sold one Starter Kit or Promoted anytime during the past year was invited to my home for dinner and a really fun crafting night! 


I had a really large number of local team members who earned this incentive, so I had to set up tables all over the house! Good thing my hubby is so supportive! ;-) He helped move furniture around and set up tables. 

The project we made is this beautiful wreath, based on a project Allison Okimitsu demonstrated at convention. I loved it to much and knew it was the perfect project for my sweet stampeders. 


My team brought their glue guns and I provided everything else. I think they enjoyed it... Although that pine cone did bring out some groans! LOL! But once it was done, everyone was so proud of their creation! 

I also raffled off a $150 shopping spree and this is who won, my friend Jackie! She was very excited!  

We had several stamp sets, Big Shots and framelits, so the line to cut and stamp wasn't too long!





I also cooked them dinner! I made my mom's enchiladas, rice, cornbread and this yummy salad. Isn't that pretty!?

For dessert, I made Sapopilla Cheesecake and Nutter Butter Lasagna. I think my family has a new favorite dessert. This things was unbelievable! 

 It was a really fun evening and I hope my team felt loved and appreciated. I am so very proud of them and their accomplishments!





If you've ever thought about purchasing the Stampin' Up Starter Kit, I'd love to talk to you about it. It not only is a great deal, but it's an invitation to be a part of an amazing company and fabulous team! 
You can read more about my team here. 
Email me if you have questions or click here to purchase the starter kit. 



Acorny Thank You Class to Go
$48 plus $6 shipping
Deadline to order: September 18th


Howl-O-Ween Treats Class To Go
$43 plus $6 shipping
Deadline to order: September 27th


Check out my class calendar here! 







2 comments:

  1. Wow! I am sure your team really appreciates you as well. I wish my upline appreciated us this much, we have to pay her $5.00 to go to a meeting plus bring snacks and she wants us to bring the projects to share as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I am sure your team really appreciates you as well. I wish my upline appreciated us this much, we have to pay her $5.00 to go to a meeting plus bring snacks and she wants us to bring the projects to share as well.

    ReplyDelete