Wednesday, October 21, 2015

November Classes

Oh my goodness you guys! I couldn't sleep last night so I got so much done! Including most of my November Classes (and planners!) 
Check out what's new and coming up! 



PLxSU Seasonal Snapshot 2015 
Mini Albums Class To Go
Deadline to RSVP November 20
$48 plus $6 shipping

Check out my video below for all the details! 

Deadline to order To Go kit- November 20
This is also offered "live" at my Retreat on November 21st

This class is designed to use the Project Life by Stampin’ Up Seasonal Snapshot 2015 Cards and Accessory Kit. There are no stamps used in any of these projects. Included are tutorials for four mini albums: School, Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas. Class fee includes a brand new Seasonal Snapshot Card Collection and Accessory Pack as well as supplies and instructions to make all 4 mini albums! 


Cup of Cheer Christmas Giftables Class to Go
$37 plus $6 shipping

Deadline to order your to go kit-November 13
Also offered "live" at my Retreat on November 21


This is your GO TO class for all the little gifts you need to give this holiday season. Using your new Cup of Cheer stamp set, you will create six 3D gift items. Included in your class fee is the Cup of Cheer Clear mount stamp set, as well as materials and instructions for all six projects. Everything will be scored, punched and cut for you, ready to create! 

I am also finalizing the plans for next month's one day Retreat! So, if you are in the South Texas area, mark your calendars! Both the above classes will be offered live that day as well. 



And don't forget, we still have this month's Stamp A Stack! 
Snow Place Stamp A Stack To Go
$50 plus $6 shipping
(This also earns you a punch on your Stamper's Round Up Card!)
Add on the Framelits for only $20!
Deadline to reserve yours: October 29th

Get a jump start on your holiday card making 
with my second Stamp A Stack To Go! 
Class fee includes your own stamp set, a bolt of Baker’s Twine, supplies to make 12 cards and envelopes (three designs, four each) and 5 gift tags! 
All class kits will ship on or before November 6th. 
Participate in all 4 Fall Stamp A Stacks and receive a free bolt of ribbon of your choice in December! 


  







4 comments:

  1. Erica, your creativeness blows me away! I only wish I could think of half the stuff you do. Thx for your inspiration. Being a demo that loves to scrapbook too, I love, love, love the mini albums.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Nancy!! Scrapbooking is my first love, so I love to design classes around that!

      Delete