Thursday, October 29, 2015

No tricks, just last minute TREATS! (Fancy Friday Blog Hop)


Welcome to the October round of the Fancy Friday Blog Hop!!
 I have a few last minute treats holders for you today. I realized I had lots of pictures on my phone that I never showed you! These are the treats I am giving to my kids teachers, coaches and neighbors.
The Baker's Box is so easy to put together. I made these pretty quickly! I used a variety of current stamps to make them cute! 

Stamps: Cheer all Year, Haunt Ya Later, A Little Something, Homemade For You


Ghost Min Treaty Bag. So easy! I put a round Crunch Bar inside that I found in the Halloween department at Target. 


These are fun test tubes that I made last year and everyone loved. The stamps are retired, but I kept them to make these again. The test tubes can be found here. 

1" X 8" Cello Bags are the perfect vehicle for lots of different kinds of candy. And perfect for kids! This is so super simple, even your kids can put them together! 

I can also fit two pencils inside one. My kids can't hand out candy at school on Halloween, so this is their option. 

And Frankie is my favorite! Isn't he so stinking cute! He is a Mini Treat Bag and  his face is made of punches. The bolds are the pot for the Christmas tree from the Perfect Pines Thinlits collection. The sentiment is from Cheer All Year. 

Ok, you're off to Jeanna for the next stop in the Hop! 



Today is the LAST day to get your Snow Place Class to Go! 

Snow Place Stamp A Stack To Go
$50 plus $6 shipping
(This also earns you a punch on your Stamper's Round Up Card!)
Add on the Framelits for only $20!
Deadline to reserve yours: October 29th
PDF available by itself here.

Cup of Cheer Christmas Giftables Class to Go
$37 plus $6 shipping
Deadline to order your to go kit-November 13
Also offered "live" at my Retreat on November 21

  







2 comments:

  1. Oh Erica...you are such a showoff! LOL! Every last one of these is adorable! I don't have anyone around to do Trick or Treat for, so not much motivation to be an over-achiever, like you! Wink!

    ReplyDelete