Monday, October 12, 2015

October Craft Fair

Good morning everyone! I hope this Monday morning finds you nice and rested from the weekend! My kiddos are home from school today for the Columbus Day holiday. A three day weekend is so much more productive than a two day weekend, am I right? You actually get to do all the chores, all the erred running and then have one day to just relax! I think we are going to find a movie today!

Last weekend was my big Craft Sale and I finally downloaded the pictures to show you. It is an outdoor "Market Days" in a beautiful location just a mile from my home. October is always a wonderful event here. 

 I had all my Craft Fair goodies ready to go! If you click on the Craft Fair link either at the bottom of this post or on the right under Labels, it will pull up all my Craft Fair related posts and you can see all the projects closer up as well as all the projects I have done for craft fairs in the past. This post will come up as well, so you will have to keep scrolling down.

I try to have various heights on my table. It helps your eye see everything rather than everything just flat.

My Card Rack is always busy everyone needs cards! I got this cute rack at Hobby Lobby. 


I also bring some of my retired merchandise for those crafters looking for a bargain!

And of course, a class sign up, catalogs and other Stampin' Up info. 


I use lots of chalkboards to advertise. It's easily changed and fun to look at!


 Craft Fairs are A LOT of work. This one in particular this year really wore me out. But, it is rewarding and well worth all the work! I have one more this month, so if you are in the San Antonio area, please come see me!


Have you seen my October Stamp A Stack? 
Snow Place Stamp A Stack To Go
$50 plus $6 shipping
(This also earns you a punch on your Stamper's Round Up Card!)
Add on the Framelits for only $20!
Deadline to reserve yours: October 29th
Get a jump start on your holiday card making 
with my second stamp a stack to go! 
Class fee includes your own stamp set, a bolt of Baker’s Twine, supplies to make 
12 cards and envelopes (three designs, four each) and 5 gift tags! 
All class kits will ship on or before November 6th. 


Check out my class calendar here! 

  







1 comment:

  1. What an awesome booth! How long does it take you to set that up?

    ReplyDelete