Sunday, October 25, 2015

Sleigh Ride Edgelits and Lighthearted Leaves


Hi everyone! I hope you had a wonderful weekend!

I have become OBSESSED with a technique I saw on Jen Timko's blog. I mean I am bitterly OBSESSED!! I can't stop paying with this technique, as you will see this week here on my blog. 

The first one I am showing you is a simple sunset scene featuring the Sleigh Ride Edgeless. 
I used my Start Thinlits twice for this card as well. The sentiment is from Lighthearted Leaves believe it or not. But, doesn't it do perfectly here? 

Ok, I've got several videos planned this week so make sure you jump make to see what all I have for you!

Supplies for this card:




Snow Place Stamp A Stack To Go
$50 plus $6 shipping
(This also earns you a punch on your Stamper's Round Up Card!)
Add on the Framelits for only $20!
Deadline to reserve yours: October 29th
PDF available by itself here.

Cup of Cheer Christmas Giftables Class to Go
$37 plus $6 shipping
Deadline to order your to go kit-November 13
Also offered "live" at my Retreat on November 21

  







No comments:

Post a Comment