Monday, October 26, 2015

Watercolor Leaves Video

I am so excited about this technique! Like I mentioned yesterday, I watched Jen Timko's video and have played around with it for days now. This time, I created the most beautiful Fall leaves.



Would you like to make them yourself? Check out my video!


Supplies Used:



Snow Place Stamp A Stack To Go
$50 plus $6 shipping
(This also earns you a punch on your Stamper's Round Up Card!)
Add on the Framelits for only $20!
Deadline to reserve yours: October 29th
PDF available by itself here.

Cup of Cheer Christmas Giftables Class to Go
$37 plus $6 shipping
Deadline to order your to go kit-November 13
Also offered "live" at my Retreat on November 21

  







2 comments:

  1. So, so pretty and such an outstanding fall card! Thank you for the video and all of the different examples!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha loved how you "fannagled your post-it note!" - fun video!

    ReplyDelete