Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Center Stage and On Stage Dallas

Hey everyone! How do you like my new blog design? Isn't it beautiful!? 

I've got more On Stage details and pictures to share with you today.

The night before On Stage started. leaders were treated to an event called On Stage. The table was set beautifully! 

We also received this cute little gift.

And look what was inside!

After dinner, we were treated to a presentation by home office member, Cori Hancock.

We also got to take some fun photos!

 I love seeing friends at Stampin' Up events. Its the very best part of being there!  This is my friend Connie Collins who served on the Artisan Design Team with me a few years ago. She was chosen again this year! Very well deserved!

We also got to do lots of fun Make and Takes. This is my downline Teri using some new framelits.

I really enjoyed use the new Botanical set.

The suite is called Botanical Blooms. It includes paper, stamps and paper. 


 Another fun suite is called Going Global. Love it!

Ronda, Angie and I. So happy they came all the way to Dallas for On Stage!

My downline Lisa. It was so much fun having some of my team with me this time!!

My friend Kay Cogbill. We did an even after On Stage that I will tell you about later this week.

My Prize Patrol. But I traded it with Lisa for another se I liked better. ;-)

Four of my downline attended the Dallas event... Rene, we missed you in the picture!!

More Prize Patrol!

Barb flew down from Wisconsin to go with us. So glad to finally meet you Barb!

Alright, that's it for me today! Thanks for stopping by!! 


  







1 comment: